Christmas Cookie Cutter Sets : Remove Unwanted Cookies : Slow Cook Lamb Roast
Christmas Cookie Cutter Sets
- (Christmas cookies) Christmas cookies are traditionally sugar biscuits and cookies (though other flavors may be used based on family traditions and individual preferences) cut into various shapes related to Christmas.
- A person who cuts or edits movies
- A person or thing that cuts something, in particular
- tender: a boat for communication between ship and shore
- A tool for cutting something, esp. one intended for cutting a particular thing or for producing a particular shape
- stonecutter: someone who cuts or carves stone
- someone whose work is cutting (as e.g. cutting cloth for garments)
- A collection of implements, containers, or other objects customarily used together for a specific purpose
- A group of people with common interests or occupations or of similar social status
- (set) fit(p): (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed; "in no fit state to continue"; "fit to drop"; "laughing fit to burst"; "she was fit to scream"; "primed for a fight"; "we are set to go at any time"
- (set) a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used; "a set of books"; "a set of golf clubs"; "a set of teeth"
- (set) put: put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
- A group or collection of things that belong together, resemble one another, or are usually found together
December 3 2009
For advent, I gave the house a set of the cookie cutter
s we had when Schnookie and I were kids. The cookie cutter
s (made of metal, natch) are meant for all seasons so there are santas and stars as well as hearts, four-leaf clovers, and... a fish. And, even more awesomely, an axe. An axe! I couldn't believe it when I saw these for sale -- KtG had ended up with our set and had not treated it as lovingly as I would. So now we, once again, have the means to make axe-shaped cookies
! Merry Christmas, everyone! Here's an axe!
Shiba Cookie Cutters
Jim recently bought me a really cool set of cookie cutter
s from a store in Naha. The set included different dog shapes (labrador, poodle, dachshund, and a shiba inu). I was a little biased in my baking and ended up making an army of gingerbread shiba inus.
See also: prep cooks abc cookie cutters cook lamb tagine girl scout cookies types 2011 cookies deleted classes in cooking big cook little cook game cookies sour cream
- (月) 18:47:02|
- Category: None