Black and decker rice cooker
: Butter cookies recipe with picture : List of girl scout cookies 2011
Black And Decker Rice Cooker
- A rice cooker or rice steamer is a self-contained tabletop kitchen appliance for cooking rice. There are electrical and gas powered versions. The term can also refer to a container designed for cooking rice in a microwave oven. Dedicated rice cookers date from the earliest of times.
- Having a specified number of decks or layers
- Dekker: English dramatist and pamphleteer (1572-1632)
- (often used in combinations) something constructed with multiple levels; "they rode in a double-decker bus"
- * Almarian Decker, an electrical engineer * Brooklyn Decker, a model * Carol Decker, a recording artist * Daniel Decker, a composer * Ed Decker, an evangelist * Franz-Paul Decker, a conductor * George Decker, a Chief of Staff of the United States Army from 1960 to 1962 * Hans Decker, a German
- being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light; "black leather jackets"; "as black as coal"; "rich black soil"
- Make black, esp. by the application of black polish
- Make (one's face, hands, and other visible parts of one's body) black with polish or makeup, so as not to be seen at night or, esp. formerly, to play the role of a black person in a musical show, play, or movie
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
Thanks to all for looking and commenting.
The Decker Building, periodically also named the Union Building, located at 33 Union Square West in Manhattan, New York City was built in 1892 for the Decker Brothers piano company, to designs by the radical anarchist architect John H. Edelmann, working in the office of Alfred Zucker. It replaced the earlier Decker Building on the same lot, designed by Leopold Eidlitz and built in 1869. Andy Warhol had his Factory on the sixth floor of this building from 1967 through 1973. It is also where Valerie Solanas shot Warhol and art critic and curator Mario Amaya in 1968.
Decker United Methodist Church and Community
First settlers in this area on Decker Creek were Swedish immigrants, who attended church in Austin from 1867 to 1870s.
Beginning in 1871, the Rev. C.C. Charnquist of Austin preached in homes. With advent of more settlers, a church was erected and dedicated at Pentecost, 1879.
In 1882, a public school was opened. In 1884, the church was enlarged and parsonage built.
In the pastorate (1901-02) of the Rev. C.O. Freeman, the present sanctuary was erected. The large modern wing was added in 1967.
See also: look cookware how to cook frozen lobster cooking for your vegetarian kids honey cookie recipe high heel shoe cookie cutter cookies folder computer ginger man cookies
- (月) 18:47:29|
- Category: None