Slow Cooker Country Style Ribs - How Do You Make Sugar Cookies - Cucidati Cookies.
Slow Cooker Country Style Ribs
- Country Style, formerly Country Style Donuts, is a chain of coffee shops operating primarily in the Canadian province of Ontario (where it ranks 2nd among coffee and donut chains), which serves donuts, soup, sandwiches, salads, and coffee. The chain is based in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
- Country Style is an album by American folk musician Ramblin' Jack Elliott, released in 1962.
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- Am electric duck oven or casserole used to cook stews and soups slowly. Also known as a crock pot.
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
- A large electric pot used for cooking food, esp. stews, very slowly
- (rib) form vertical ribs by knitting; "A ribbed sweater"
- Mark with or form into raised bands or ridges
- (rib) support resembling the rib of an animal
- Tease good-naturedly
- (rib) any of the 12 pairs of curved arches of bone extending from the spine to or toward the sternum in humans (and similar bones in most vertebrates)
in mushroom sauce
I tried a slow cooker
recipe. It called for flank steak but we couldn't find any so I used country
style beef ribs
instead. I thought it turned out pretty well.
10 oz. beef
1/4 cup white wine
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tbs. ketchup
1 tsp. mustard
2 cloves garlic minced
1 tbs. dried onion flakes
1 tsp. onion powder
2 tbs. cornstarch
1 tsp. worcester sauce
1 1/2 pound country style beef ribs
1/4 pound sliced mushrooms.
Place meat in the bottom of cooker
. Mix evertything else together and throw on top. Meat should be fairly well covered. Cook on low for 8 hours then add cornstarch and mushrooms. Cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked. Serve with rice or by itself.
Indian Curried Pork
We wanted to do something different with country style pork ribs
this time, so I decided I'd try them in the slow cooker
, with an indian twist. SO... I used a whole lot of curry powder, tomatoes and yogurt. Also, I added garlic, garlic powder, dehydrated onions, salt, pepper, ginger, cayenne pepper, beef
bullion, sour cream, lime juice and parsley. It had a lot of flavor, and because all the fat of the meat just became the juices in the pot, it was a lot like gravy, so I added some flour at the end to thicken it up. Quite the process, but we thought it was pretty good.
See also: cooking up encode url allow cookies german cookery car cookie cutter cook lobster tails boil designer cooker hoods stoves dual fuel cookers
- (月) 18:42:00|
- Category: None