RICE COOKER TIMER : SUGAR COOKIE RECIPES EASY : HOW LONG TO COOK A BEEF TENDERLOIN IN THE OVEN
Rice Cooker Timer
- A rice cooker or rice steamer is a self-contained tabletop kitchen appliance for cooking rice. There are electrical and gas powered versions. The term can also refer to a container designed for cooking rice in a microwave oven. Dedicated rice cookers date from the earliest of times.
- a regulator that activates or deactivates a mechanism at set times
- Used to indicate how many times someone has done something
- a timepiece that measures a time interval and signals its end
- timekeeper: (sports) an official who keeps track of the time elapsed
- A person or device that measures or records the amount of time taken by a process or activity
- An automatic mechanism for activating a device at a preset time
Help with translation please!!
So I picked up a rice cooker
, without a manual. I don't read Japanese, but have experience with a similar cooker
(made by Panasonic), so I know this should have something like "white rice", "sushi", "porridge" menu options, and timer
s and such. I just need to know which words mean what. Can someone PLEASE HELP?! Thank you!!!
Please leave notes on the picture!
a few kitchen faves
been cooking a lot more lately and discovered that loads of my favourite things live in the kitchen (kinda like a living design collection, only practical stuff). trying to add more old skool korean items, still lookin' lookin'.
See also: 90cm dual fuel range cooker how to get to the cook islands internal temperature of cooked turkey cooking class new orleans cookies homemade national panasonic rice cooker automatic pasta cooker cooking wild rice in a rice cooker morphy richards stainless steel slow cooker duties responsibilities cook
- (月) 18:42:26|
- Category: None