MARIO LOPEZ COOKBOOK. WEST BEND COOKWARE. COOKWARE PROFESSIONAL.
Mario Lopez Cookbook
- Mario Lopez, Jr. (born October 10, 1973) is an American actor who has appeared on several television series, in films, and on Broadway. He is best-known for his portrayal of the character A.C. Slater on Saved By The Bell.
- A book containing recipes and other information about the preparation and cooking of food
- a book of recipes and cooking directions
- A cookbook is a book that contains information on cooking. It typically contains a collection of recipes, and may also include information on ingredient origin, freshness, selection and quality.
- The Cookbook is the sixth studio album by American rapper Missy Elliott, released by The Goldmind Inc. and Atlantic Records on July 5, 2005, in the United States.
Mario Lopez asked me to shoot his portrait one day, as Milwaukee Magazine was doing a story about people with famous names, and for some reason they wanted to talk to him.
Anyway, I shot this real quick one morning. Strobe through umbrella up and to his left, and a bare strobe back behind his right side. It worked. (They ended up just showing silo of his head.)
So that's two of my photos in Milwaukee Magazine this year... should I try for three?
Mario Lopez, ken je hem nog van Saved by the Bell? Tweede keer dat ik hem tegenkom tijdens opnames in LA
See also: mint chocolate chip cookies original cookie company built under cookers george foreman chicken cooker best cookie exchange recipes david cook new album 2011 cookery books slow cooker recipes for vegetarians stoves dual fuel cookers
- (月) 18:43:21|
- Category: None