Easy Home Cooked Recipes - Amana Cook Top.
Easy Home Cooked Recipes
- A medical prescription
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- (recipe) directions for making something
- (The Recipe) The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- easily: with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily'); "she was easily excited"; "was easily confused"; "he won easily"; "this china breaks very easily"; "success came too easy"
- not hurried or forced; "an easy walk around the block"; "at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace"
- Be careful
- posing no difficulty; requiring little effort; "an easy job"; "an easy problem"; "an easy victory"; "the house is easy to heat"; "satisfied with easy answers"; "took the easy way out of his dilemma"
Linguine with Avocado and Arugula Pesto
I saw this recipe
today and couldn't resist making it since I already had almost every ingredient in my house.
Here's the recipe:
1 pound linguine pasta
2 medium avocados, halved, peeled, and seeded (about 12 ounces total)
3 cups baby arugula leaves (3 ounces)
1 packed cup fresh basil leaves
3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from 2 large limes)
3 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 cup grated Parmesan (4 ounces)
1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted (see Cook's Note)
Cook's Note: To toast the almonds, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 6 to 8 minutes until lightly toasted. Cool completely before using.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and reserve about 1 cup of the pasta water. Place in a serving bowl.
Using a spoon, scoop out the flesh from the avocados and place in a food processor. Add the arugula, basil, lime juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth.
Pour the pesto over the pasta and toss together. Add the cheese
and almonds and toss together until coated, adding the pasta water, as needed, to loosen the sauce.
Slow Cooker Hearty Beef Stew
Very good for something so easy. Has a nice peppery taste.
Slow Cookers Hearty Beef Stew
Makes 8 servings.
2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
5 cups cut-up fresh vegetables, such as carrots, celery, onions and potatoes
1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Hearty Beef Stew Seasoning
1 1/3 cups water
1. Place beef and vegetables in slow cooker.
2. Mix Seasoning and water until blended. Pour over beef and vegetables; toss to coat well. Cover.
3. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Stir before serving.
See also: james cook museum cream cheese sugar cookies buy frozen cookie dough eurolux cooktop james cook cairns cuisinart pressure cooker easter cut out cookies calphalon cast iron cookware rice cooker online
- (月) 18:44:42|
- Category: None