AUTOMATIC RICE COOKER : ROAST IN SLOW COOKER.
Automatic Rice Cooker
- A rice cooker or rice steamer is a self-contained tabletop kitchen appliance for cooking rice. There are electrical and gas powered versions. The term can also refer to a container designed for cooking rice in a microwave oven. Dedicated rice cookers date from the earliest of times.
- (of a firearm) Self-loading and able to fire continuously until the ammunition is exhausted or the pressure on the trigger is released
- automatic pistol: a pistol that will keep firing until the ammunition is gone or the trigger is released
- (of a device or process) Working by itself with little or no direct human control
- (of a motor vehicle or its transmission) Using gears that shift by themselves according to speed and acceleration
- operating with minimal human intervention; independent of external control; "automatic transmission"; "a budget deficit that caused automatic spending cuts"
Wolfgang Puck 10 cup rice cooker
$15 (originally bought it for $45)
Sold out now on HSN.
# Nonstick interior pot
# Condensation collector
# Detachable power cord
# Mirror-polished finish
# Automatic keep-warm function
Finish the meal with matsutake rice. Chunks of mushrooms sprinkled with scallions cooked in a heavy pot instead of an automatic rice cooker.
See also: new david cook song boat cookers temp to cook a turkey jenn air cooktop accessories cook county court house recipe for cookie dough george foreman chicken cooker oven cookware pan cook steak
- (月) 18:47:54|
- Category: None